The team at Hands On have spent a great deal of time researching and testing various products on the market that can be used to limit the amount of time it takes your business to recover from a major IT disaster.
Thank you !!
Doubt there'll be any left by National Salsa month in May though... 🧐
25/02/23 - International Sword Swallower's Day 🗡
26/02/23 - For Pete Sake's Day
A genuine day to celebrate by changing an offensive word or phrase
into something more acceptable.
Fudge that! 😝
03/03/23 - National Employee Appreciation Day 🥳
All bosses are required to honour this special day by providing breakfast,
an all-expenses paid lunch and an early finish for all employees -
it's the law (honest)
23/03/23 - National Near Miss Day
Commemorating this day in 1989 when a large asteroid missed
earth by only 500,000 miles (quite close for an asteroid apparently) 🌑
27/03/23 - Quirky Country Music Song Titles Day 🤠
My top 5 favourite song titles below :-
5. Burn Down The Trailer Park - Billy Ray Cyrus
4. Peanut Butter Conspiracy - Jimmy Buffett
3. Dirty Old Egg Sucking Dog - Johnny Cash
2. My Uncle Used To Love Me But She Died - Roger Miller
1. Drop Kick Me Jesus (Through The Goalposts Of Life) - Bobby Bare