The core business software for the majority of businesses
Microsoft Office 365 provides document storage and management, a complete enterprise grade email solution (Microsoft Exchange) and the Office apps, both desktop and online versions.
Cloud-based, Office 365 offers a number of different subscription packages for businesses of all sizes, with the higher levels including numerous business collaboration and communication tools.
Data, emails, calendar and contacts are synched across all devices and are accessible at any time. You can even use the online version to access documents on a machine that doesn’t have Office installed.
Tools such as SharePoint provide an online portal for document sharing and collaborative working.
Hands on IT and Microsoft Office 365
We are an accredited Microsoft Silver partner and have migrated hundreds of businesses and thousands of mailboxes over to Office 365, setting up all their requirements, including Microsoft Exchange and SharePoint. We have used Office 365 ourselves since it was launched – we know it inside out!
We can also invoice you for your Office solutions, which means you pay by direct debit instead of paying Microsoft directly by credit card. We will also be your main contact for accounts and technical queries.
We provide Office 365 subscriptions on a 30-day contract.
The Office 365 Business Premium plan includes:
- Microsoft Exchange business-class email hosting with 50 GB mailbox
- Custom email domain addresses (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Desktop version of Office 2016: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Web version of Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- SharePoint and OneDrive for Business
- Additional collaboration and communication tools
- One license covers 5 devices per user, including phones, tablets, PCs or Macs
- 1 TB file storage & sharing
- Skype for Business